Welcome to the Shrine of St. Joseph Pious Union of St. Joseph
“Death and dying have always been a disturbing challenge to human beings. In founding the Pious Union of St. Joseph for the dying, Saint Louis Guanella has inspired continuous prayers to help all people on the point of crossing the threshold of eternal life.”
Pope John Paul II, October 30, 2004
Clubbing with Jesus
Third Saturday of the Month, June-November 2013
- Young Adults, Adults and Families
- Stay throughout the night or any time convenient for you.
- Jesus wants to meet you for a ‘heart-to-heart’ conversation.
- Pope Francis invites the faithful to center their lives in the Eucharist.
- You need to recover a more human dimension of your life that is challenged everyday with the risk of losing your personal identity.
- A place of silence offering you a chance to think and pray.
- An encounter with Jesus alive and present in the Eucharist.
- A challenge asking you to stop and to deal with silence.
- The will to look at your life through different perspective.
- The chance to deepen the spirituality of St. Louis Guanella rooted in the Eucharist.
- A commitment to experience an upstream monthly weekend.
- At the Shrine of St. Joseph: 971 East Michigan Avenue, Grass Lake, MI 49240
- Third Saturday of each month (June – November 2013)
- 8:00PM Saturday to 4:00AM Sunday
Praying with Saint Louis Guanella to the Blessed Mother and Dear St. Joseph
|Over one hundred years ago Saint Guanella, a fervent devotee of the Blessed Mother, published a booklet entitled Mezz’ora di Buona Preghiera (Half an Hour of Great Prayer.)A Guanellian Way to Pray the Rosary is available with your tax-deductible donation of $5.00 or more to the Pious Union of St. Joseph.
|One of the oldest and dearest devotions leads us to meditate and understand St. Joseph’s virtues and his role in the history of salvation for the Church and each one of us. When our spirit takes refuge under his Holy Cloak we become members of his family with Jesus and Mary. We are protected, guided and sheltered from all evil. This devotion is perfect for anticipating his Feast on March 19th and any time we feel the need for his special assistance and want to be members of the Holy Family.The Holy Cloak in Honor of St. Joseph is available with your tax-deductible donation of $5.00 or more to the Pious Union of St. Joseph.